UPDATE* I have been informed by those supposedly wiser than myself that I have the times wrong so I fixed them now. It starts at 12:30 PST, 3:30 EST, and some other weird British time.
Forget all these real world festivals, you need to go virtual these days to keep up with the hepcats. The 2nd OMFF festival winners will be announced this Saturday in Second Life. (There simply is not enough people talking about this). If you want to celebrate with other machinima creators and machinima critics and machinima groupies and Zach then you NEED to be in SL at Hatheads fantastic machinima emporium (SLurl) with other cool people (like myself) this Saturday at 8:30pm GMT/12:30pm PST (3:30 EST). If, however, you feel the need to wash your hair at that time, then we understand
See previous post and this forum thread on Mprem (OMFF post).
898: An Argument
-
Nikole Hannah-Jones made an argument 10 years ago in The New York Times
Magazine that became famous. She wrote about choosing a public school for
her dau...
6 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment